perjantai 14. helmikuuta 2014

Thoughts about friendship

 I've lived almoust 22 years and met thousands of people. Some of them just pass by, some of them stay longer and eventually become your friends. Even if you don't see them or talk to them everyday, even if they live in other countries... they're still a part of your life. For me it's actually hard to explain the difference between a friend and a person you just get along with. I guess friendship is one of the most simple things in the world and yet so complicated.


Above there is a collage of the people I call friends. I've laughed with them, travelled with them, cried with them, created memories with them and shared some great moments. Moments I'll never forget.

Thank you all for being part of my life. Thank you for being my friends.

Happy Valentine's day!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti